FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST!!

i hate it!!! always say FAST!!fast!! FAST!!fast!!
u know....everybody also need to remember...but need take time...ok??
u also know work as admin also need time to remember it right????
u work at there already 1 year liao a...hw come i just only 10 days leh???
hw to remember so many things leh??
some more somethings still news to me....
i also hv to take my time 1...
don't always force me la...
and now hor i already feel very fed up liao leh...
if i really cant tahan, then i'll meet with Ms Lim and told her about i really not suitable on this department...
not coz of u....
this is my problem...not yrs...
u're very good....
cz u can remember too many things...but i cant!!!
i cant make it..u understand??
so if 1 day i really cant face it...
i just will say to u very sorry....
sorry n sorry....
cz i dun like work as admin....
i like ACCOUNT!!!!
u know wat i wan???
so dun always ask me to fast remember this and that!!!!
i don't like it!!!!

Comments